How it works?What we do is first partition the memory card. For example we have 4GB memory card. Normally it will have a single partition. We create a secondary partition of about 250MB and link the apps in internal memory to memory card.
What all you need?
- A rooted Android phone
- Clockwork Mode must be installed (if you don't know what is this, just search in Google like this 'install clockworkmode recovery in [model number])
- Link2sd application
How to Increase Internal Memory of on Android Phone
1) Partitioning SD CardNOTE: Partitioning will format your sd card. Backup everything first.
- First reboot your phone to recovery mode
- Open clockworkmode recovery
- Select 'Advanced' and then select partition sd card
- Give the size as you wish like 128MB, 256MB etc
- Set swap size as 0M
- Wait till it completes
2) Moving/ Linking Apps to SD card
- Install and open Link2sd
- It will automatically detect second partition and will reboot
- Again open link2sd and from the filter at top select 'on internal' so that apps in internal memory will be listed
- From the options select 'multi select' and select all
- From actions select 'Create Link'. Check all the three of them. OK